Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I never want more money. Ever.

So I got kicked out of a certain military spouses facebook group. Knowing me, I'm sure yall are assuming that I said something stupid or offensive, but I swear I tried my best not to... This dumb girl was talking about how she doesnt understand why the military pay freeze is such a big deal.. For those of you that dont know, Obama and his crew are attempting to freeze military pay, take away pay increases even with promotion and raise copays/deductibles for tricare members. In the civilian world, people get increases in pay every year just for the fact that the cost of living goes up. So now, our husbands are supposed to sacrifice more than everyone else, live far from home, put their lives on the line AND not get extra benefits?!? Unless you count the mold in our army issued home to be a benefit... in that case, we are getting much more than most people. So this bimbo broad starts talking about how we all need to learn to save our money better so that we do not need the extra cash... I explained to her that it has NOTHING to do with being broke or not! She felt like it was patriotic or something to let them keep part of our pay... ugh. Next thing you know, my commenting privileges were revoked. Perhaps it was my comment about how we should break into everyones house that is on welfare, take their drugs and sell them.. that would get this country on the right track financially. Whatever.

On another note, can someone please tell me why my only bathroom is up a set of 20 stairs?!? Way to go military housing. Honestly. Why would you even build that piece of junk?!? Sometimes its not worth taking a piss. Im sincerely considering wearing diapers just to save myself from sore leg muscles by the end of the day. Not to mention my heart problems... my heart is stopping for 4 seconds multiple times a day. Ive been advised to never be alone... but going up a staircase just to pee totally makes sense. ughhhhh. Whats even better is my primary care dr diagnosed this as "chronic fatigue" before sending me to a cardiologist. HAHAHAHAHAHA im done. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment