Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011... what?!

When did it get to be the second to last day of 2010? This year has truly been incredible. I married my gorgeous husband, moved to Alaska, made some great friends and advanced in my education. I have tightened relationships with family and fallen totally in love with my puppies. I have been blessed with a happy home and stable income. My life is honestly amazing and I could not ask for anything more.

I am not saying that I'm not surrounded by an overwhelming amount of dumb people, because that would be entirely untrue. The amount of stupidity that I have encountered has been comparable to the amount of greatness. From stupid doctors, to smoking pregnant neighbors... to friends that turned out to be cheating whores and dogs that are terrified of snowmen, my year has been incredibly memorable and less than intelligent.

So here I am, the second to last day of the year in ALASKA... what stands out the most?
- my birthday is in a week
- I get off of work in an hour
- My family will reach the new year 4 hours before we will
- I am 1 minute closer to being out of work than when I wrote I get off in an hour
- we are going home in 2 weeks!
- Everyone keeps falling on the same ice patch in front of my office window
- My iPhone always changes the word me to mr and its so annoying
- No one cares about any of this but I don't care that they don't care
- That was only 8 things and I hate even numbers... this makes 9
- I could possibly have OCD
- Needed to make it 11

Happy New Year!!! Wishing all of you a safe, healthy, happy and successful new year...

If we've lost touch, don't be afraid to touch base. If we are in close contact, keep it that way. If I have made it clear that I don't want to talk to you, do not contact me... I hold grudges. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment